Hometown: Bel Air, MD
I currently live in NEW YORK CITY
1st Car: 1990 Toyota Corolla – when it died on the side of I-95 I thought I would miss it. . .so I bought another Corolla. . . and then sold it to my parents.
Education: Whatever the University of Maryland throws my way. I went there for undergrad and am back there now getting my MBA.
Likes and Dislikes:
- I love grilled cheese sandwiches. . . not sure when I developed this strong connection. . .but it’s there.
- I dislike pants that are too short for people’s legs.
- I love a good beer. . . or a $2 PBR. A girl’s gotta have a budget.
- I dislike crowds. I’m getting old. I don’t like to wait in lines or manage a crowd.
- I love being outside. . . I’m dreaming of being at the beach right now as I sit at my desk .
- I dislike when people assume. . . don’t you remember “it only makes an ass of u and me.” ok – I really actually dislike people who use that phase. . .
- I love my friends. They are by far the funniest people I’ve ever met. The extensive level of wit amazes me on a daily basis.
- I dislike pickles, mayo, and mustard. (kind of unamerican if you ask me, but I didn’t get to pick my taste buds.)
- I love my family as well. These people are fun, energetic, and definitely keep me on my toes.
- I dislike real shoes. . . I think they look nice, but please give me my flip flops. (I’m starting a petition to add flip flops to the definition of Business Casual.)
- I like the unusual. God forbid I try to do things the conventional way.
- I dislike putting my folded laundry away. Why won’t my clothes just hop back into the drawers?
- I like airports. Not sure why. . . even after being stuck in the Kansas City Airport for 12 hours I still like airports. hmm.